With amMap, you can:
- customize every detail of your map – sizes, colors, disable features you don’t need;
- create multi-level structures;
- create map charts (heatmaps);
- load icons or photos on top of your map;
- use your own custom map textures;
- draw lines and add text;
- set the start-up zoom level and position;
- use it as zoomifyer to display big pictures;
- works on mobile devices including iPhone and iPad as well as Android 3.0+ devices;
- includes Flash version of amMap tool if you need to support legacy browsers.
Check out the examples below to find out how many different views you can achieve with amMap. You can download and use it for free.
World, Continents, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, The Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, US – more being added constantly!
Supports all modern browsers
We use SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) to render our maps. This technology is supported by all modern browsers including (but not limited to) modern versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer (since v.9). It also runs on mobile devices powered by iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android (since v.4).
Free even for commercial use
You can download and use all amMap products for free. The only limitation of the free version is that a small link to this web site will be displayed in the top right corner of your maps.